Senior Vice President
Mortgage Community Outreach Officer
Southeast Raleigh | NMLS# 412442
“My focus is to help educate and empower individuals and families on their path to homeownership.”
- Summer Salute for Transitions Life Care (Committee Co-Chair)
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers' Women Investing in Real Estate Pillar (ambassador)
- YWCA's Leadership for Inclusive Communities (program participant)
- Lost Sheep Outreach Ministries (volunteer)
- Meals on Wheels Durham (volunteer)
- Secretary, Triangle Board of Realtist (TRIBOR)
- Member, North Carolina Bankers Association's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Advisory Board
- Executive Board Chair, NC Project LEAD
- Board of Directors Member, Southeast Raleigh Promise
Past Boards and Committees
- Chair, City of Raleigh Fair Housing Hearing Board: August 2016-September 2022
- CASA’s King Ridge Campaign Leadership Committee: 2020-2022
- Co-chair Capital Campaign, White Oak Foundation Resource Center Capital Campaign
- Board Member, SAFEchild of Wake County
- Board Member, Family Promise of Wake County: March 2015-2018
- Board Member, Downtown Raleigh Alliance: January 2020-2021
More About Sondra
North Carolina School of Banking at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
Born in Opelousas, Louisiana and grew up in Houston, Texas.
Outside the Office
Member of Steppin N’ Style, a “Chicago Style” dance group, and fan of the North Carolina Ballet and NC Theatre. My favorite way to spend my time is enjoying the company of family and friends, reading, and traveling.
Sandra A. Temple Award for Exceptional Service and Commitment to North State Bank’s Summer Salute for Transitions LifeCare (North State Bank)
What I Like Most About Raleigh
Awesome city to raise a family! Also, it’s just a short drive to the beaches and the mountains.
Go to Place
Any of the amazing restaurants in the city.