“Exceptional customer service is key during the mortgage loan process. From application to closing (and beyond), I work directly with the customers I serve. Together, we’ll walk thru your next purchase or refinance.”
- Scott’s Hill Baptist Church (member, Awana volunteer)
- Homes For Heroes Lender
- Welcome Home Angel (volunteer)
- Autism Society of North Carolina (Coastal NC Run/Walk participant)
- Coastal Connections Network Group (member)
Before joining North State, I worked with several mortgage lenders in our area. I began my career in mortgage lending as a loan processor over 25 years ago, moving into the lending role to work directly with borrowers and referral partners. I’ve always enjoyed working with people and numbers.
More About Dell
- Miller-Motte Business College
- John T. Hoggard High School Graduate
Outside the Office
I enjoy camping, hiking, fishing, boating and spending quality time with my family and my favorite four-legged family members.