Community Nonprofit Checking
For nonprofits and community clubs with straightforward banking needs.
- Open with $100 deposit
- $501 account opening bonus
- 150 monthly transactions2 at no charge; $0.45 for each transaction over 150
- $5,000 in cash processing at no charge; $5 per month for totals over $5,000
- QuickBooks integration
- Electronic statement at no charge; $3 monthly fee for paper statement
- For community clubs and non-profits with straightforward banking needs
- $12 monthly maintenance fee is waived with $500 minimum daily balance
1Bonus is paid after the following requirement is met during one of the statement cycles between 90 to 180 days following the account opening date: 20 or more transactions in a statement cycle, including: paid debit card transactions (not including ATM transactions), ACH debits and credits, and deposits and payments made through Online Banking. Account Opening Bonus is not available for accounts that received a previous account opening bonus related to a business checking account. Limit one business account opening bonus per physical address, and/or Federal Tax ID. Must be registered to do business in NC. A converted account may be eligible if the current account was opened within the last six months. Subject to change without notice.
2Transactions refers to any combination of deposits, paid items and deposited items, including paper and electronic.