SBA Business Development Officer
“I love working with small businesses and entrepreneurs to help them acquire, start or expand a business.”
I started my career in mortgage lending, where I enjoyed helping borrowers with home financing. In the early 2010s, I transitioned to SBA and 504 lending. Most recently, I served as a senior vice president and SBA business development officer at American Momentum Bank. Prior to that, I held lending positions with Florida Capital Bank, SunTrust Bank (now Truist), and Essential Capital Finance.
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Jones College
More About Jeannine
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Advisory Council Member 2022 and 2023
- Business Brokers of Florida, Member
- Florida Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders, Board Member
- American Momentum Bank - Top Producer
Outside the Office
I like to take advantage of the Florida sunshine! I love to fish and hang out at the beach. I also enjoy reading, walking for exercise, traveling and spending time with family, especially my two “out of the nest” children.
I grew up in a military family with five siblings and we moved around a lot, which I have come to appreciate as an adult.