“I pride myself on being hard-working, dedicated, organized, and always available to my clients—many of which I now call friends.”
- Wilson Chamber of Commerce
- Greenfield School Board of Trustees
- Greenfield School (Treasurer)
- Wilson City Little League (Coach)
- First Presbyterian Church (Deacon)
Before joining North State, I was a business banker and account manager at RBC Centura.
More About Worth
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Outside the Office
Coaching my two sons, golf, and rooting on the Tar Heels!
Recognized as Outstanding Lender of the Year 2012, 2013, and 2014 (North State Bank Mortgage)
Best Thing About Wilson
Small town family atmosphere
Go to Place
Dick’s Hot Dog Stand
I’m a weather geek!