North Hills | NMLS# 664777
“For me, banking is not about the numbers. It’s about people and the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life."
- Dementia Alliance of North Carolina (board member)
- The Risk Management Association (member)
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association Raleigh Durham Chapter (member)
- Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors (member)
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Woman (TCREW, member)
- Habitat for Humanity
I started my banking career as a teller while in college and have remained in the industry because I love to help people and their businesses grow. With 28 years in financial services, I can confidently say the best bank I have worked for is North State. It is a privilege to be a part of a company that helps our community every day.
More About Tara
- Indian River State College, Associate of Arts in History
- Florida Atlantic University
Outside the Office
I love living in North Carolina, between the mountains and the beach it’s hard to choose which place I like best. I enjoy spending time with my family, walks with my dog, gardening, reading and being involved in our community.
Leadership Raleigh 38 (Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce)