While we will miss seeing you in-person at North State Bank’s traditional Summer Salute for Transitions LifeCare event in May, we are excited to host a special online-only auction from Wednesday, May 12 – Friday, May 21, 2021.
While the pandemic impacts many aspects of life, one thing it does not stop is the important work of Transitions LifeCare. Their services are as important and as needed as ever. Funds provided from Summer Salute support programs for families who otherwise could not afford care.
SUMMER FUN RAFFLE - Ticket are $100 each and only 300 will be sold!
10 DAYS OF SUMMER SALUTE ONLINE AUCTION
- It’s a virtual auction event. You’ll be able to view and bid on your favorite auction items from your living room, the beach or wherever you may be. This event is 100% online and no portion will be held “live.” Bid at your leisure.
- 10 Days of fun! Instead of one night, you’ll have 10 days to participate in our auction event.
DAYS TO NOTE
- May 11 at 5 PM: Summer Fun Raffle ticket sales end (if tickets have not already sold out).
- May 12 at 9:30 AM: Summer Fun Raffle winner drawn.
- May 12 at Noon: The 10 Days of Summer Salute Online Auction event begins!
- May 12 at Noon – May 21 at 3 PM: Place your bids for our amazing line-up of auction items.
- May 21 –25: Auction winners are contacted.
FOR THE BENEFIT OF
Transitions LifeCare – Originally founded as Hospice of Wake County in 1979, Transitions LifeCare is a nonprofit organization that provides a comprehensive circle of expert care and support. Transitions LifeCare believes every individual deserves the quality of life he or she wants when facing a serious illness or near life's end. The organization provides a comprehensive circle of care and support with education, as well as emotional and spiritual support for a patient's entire family, and services are tailored to meet the exact needs, wishes, and goals of each patient and family member. For more information, visit www.transitionslifecare.org.
PRESENTING SPONSOR AND HOST
North State Bank – Wake County’s premier community bank with offices in Raleigh, Garner, Wake Forest, and Wilmington.