We are still here and ready to serve you during our normal business hours.
From making deposits to transferring funds, you can complete many common banking transactions from your phone, computer or mobile device or by visiting an ATM.
- For in-person banking needs, you are welcome to visit one of our drive-thrus, available at each of our banking locations except for Downtown Raleigh.
- "Drop and go" service is available through our night depositories at each office location. These depositories are monitored for transactions periodically during business hours.
- We offer robust online, ATM and phone services which are detailed below:
Digital Banking for Personal and Business Customers
North State’s digital banking services are accessible by logging in from the home page of NorthStateBank.com and through our mobile app. Most customers are automatically enrolled in digital banking at the time of account opening. If you are unsure if you are enrolled, contact your local banking office or 877.807.9668 and one of our associates will be happy to assist. With digital banking you can:
- View account balances, transactions and check images.
- Make North State Bank loan payments.1
- Transfer funds between North State Bank accounts and accounts at other financial institutions.1
- Enroll in and view, print or save eStatements (identical to our printed and mailed statements, including check images; notifications can go to multiple email addresses).
- Schedule and pay bills.
- Pay a friend, babysitter or another person with just their email address or mobile phone number.
- Set up account activity alerts and receive them via phone, email, text or upon logging in.
- Issue stop payments.
- Deposit checks.1
- Activate, lock or unlock your North State Bank debit card. Note: this feature is currently not available for business customers who utilize cash management features due to their account complexity. We anticipate expanding this service to cash management customers later this year.
- Access your fully-integrated Money Manager tool to help manage your funds and create a personal budget.
1 Subject to terms and conditions.
Person-to-Person Phone Support
For personal assistance with banking needs by phone, contact your local banking office or:
Phone support is available:
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Send Secure Files to Your Banker
To send personal or sensitive information to your banker, upload the files or messages through our portal at this link.
Talk to Your Banker or Mortgage Loan Officer
If you would like to connect directly with your banker, access their contact information by visiting their personal web page through this link. Visit this link for mortgage loan officers.
Make a Loan Payment
To make a North State Bank personal or business loan payment, click here.
ATMs are located outside of each of our banking offices and can be a convenient way to check your account balance or withdraw cash from your account.
Automated Phone Support (1-877-357-2265)
With Voice Response 24, you can access our automated system to check balances, transfer funds between accounts and verify deposits and other transactions.
Online Cash Management for Business Customers
For organizations that need more robust online banking tools, we offer a variety of cash management capabilities, such as remote deposit capture, ACH origination, wire transfers and more. Click here to learn more.