Anytime Account Access
Access accounts from the device of your choice—desktop, mobile phone or tablet—to take care of routine activities, including:
- View account balances, transactions and check images.
- Make North State Bank loan payments.1
- Transfer funds between North State Bank accounts and accounts at other financial institutions.1
- Manage debit cards. Activate new debit cards, turn cards “on” and “off”, report lost or stolen cards or order replacement cards.
- Enroll in and view, print or save eStatements (identical to our printed and mailed statements, including check images; notifications can go to multiple email addresses).
- Schedule and pay bills.
- Pay a friend, babysitter or another person with just their email address or mobile phone number.
- Set up account activity alerts and receive them via phone, email, text or when logging into Online Banking.
- Issue stop payments.
- Access your fully-integrated Money Manager tool to help manage your funds and create a personal budget.
To Enroll: Call or visit your local banking office. Once you have a username and password, access your account from the home page of NorthStateBank.com.
To Use North State Bank Mobile: Enroll in Online Banking, visit the app store for your device, search “North State Bank,” download the app and enter your Online Banking username and password.
1 Subject to terms and conditions.
With our Money Manager, you can quickly and easily have a sense of where your dollars are going and create a budget to help achieve your goals. This program is available within Online Banking at no charge. With this robust tool, you can:
See the Whole Picture
Information from your North State Bank accounts is automatically integrated, and you can connect accounts from other financial institutions.
This tool automatically categorizes your transactions. From there, further reorganize the expenses in the way that works best for you.
Create and Manage a Budget
The best way to achieve your financial goals is to have a concrete plan. Our budgeting tool allows you to create and monitor monthly budgets.
Understanding when and how your expenses vary can help you anticipate your financial needs.
Knowing and managing debt can help you prioritize how to use your dollars by paying off higher-interest debt first.
Know Your Net Worth
Many people have retirement accounts with one financial institution, checking accounts with another plus other assets and liabilities. Once you import your financial accounts into the Personal Finance Manager, you’ll have a more complete sense of your complete financial picture.
Put it to Work: The Money Manager is part of Online Banking.
Telephone Banking (1-877-357-2265)
With Telephone Banking, you can access North State Bank deposit accounts to check balances, transfer funds between accounts and verify deposits and other transactions. It includes:
- Voice and touch activated response, giving you the option to say or select your desired prompt in English or Spanish.
- Same-day loan payment processing.
- Debit card management. You can activate or deactivate your North State Bank VISA debit card and update your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Detailed account information. Access your account balance and history for any North State Bank product or service, plus transfer funds between accounts.