Anytime Account Access
Access accounts from the device of your choice—desktop, mobile phone or tablet—to take care of routine activities, including:
- View account balances, transactions and check images.
- Make North State Bank loan payments.
- Transfer funds between North State Bank accounts and accounts at other financial institutions.
- Deposit checks (from a mobile device only).
- Enroll in and view, print or save eStatements (identical to our printed and mailed statements, including check images; notifications can go to multiple email addresses).
- Schedule and pay bills.
- Pay a friend, babysitter or another person with just their email address or mobile phone number.
- Set up account activity alerts and receive them via email, text or when logging into Online Banking.
- Issue stop payments.
- Activate a new North State Bank debit card and report a lost or stolen debit card.
- Log in with fingerprint authentication (from a mobile device only).
- Find location and contact information for North State Bank offices.
To Enroll in Online Banking: Call or visit your local banking office. Once you have a login ID and password, access your account at NorthStateBank.com.
To Use North State Bank Mobile: Enroll in Online Banking, visit the app store for your device, search “North State Bank,” download the app and enter your Online Banking login ID and password.
Voice Response 24 (1-877-357-2265)
With Voice Response 24, you can access North State Bank deposit accounts to check balances, transfer funds between accounts and verify deposits and other transactions.