Safely put money away for the future while earning a competitive rate of interest:
- Interest is compounded daily, paid monthly and reported to you on a quarterly basis
- There is no monthly fee with a minimum daily balance of $300
- Two withdrawals per month are available at no charge. (A withdrawal fee of $3 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of two per month and there is a limit of six withdrawals per quarterly statement cycle.)
- Open with a $100 deposit
For balances below the minimum requirement, a monthly fee of $4 will apply.
For customers under the age of 18 or age 60 and over, there is no minimum balance requirement and there are no regular monthly fees for a savings account. A minor’s savings account can be opened with a $25 deposit.
MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT
A Money Market account at North State Bank pays competitive interest rates, while providing you with easy access to your funds.
- No monthly fee with a minimum daily balance of $1,000
- Tiered interest rates—the higher your balance, the higher the rate of interest
- Custom Money Market Checks for easy access to your funds
- While Federal regulations limit money market accounts to six preauthorized transfers to third parties or another account of yours, or a combination, per statement cycle, enjoy unlimited withdrawals or transfers in person, by mail, and through an ATM. (A withdrawal fee of $5 will be charged for each check in excess of six during a statement cycle.)
- Open with a $1,000 deposit
For balances that fall below the minimum requirement during a statement cycle, a monthly fee of $10 will apply.
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
With as little as $500, you can open a Certificate of Deposit (CD) that offers the flexibility of a short-term investment or the earning power of a longer term investment, whichever meets your needs.
Enjoy tiered interest rates on most CDs so you earn a higher rate of interest on higher balances. Tiers are based on balances of:
- $500 to $9,999
- $10,000 to $49,999
- $50,000 to $99,999
- $100,000 and over
- For added savings, interest may be reinvested in your certificate. If you prefer, you may receive a monthly check for the amount of your interest.
- For your convenience, all North State Bank CDs are automatically renewable.
Penalties may apply for early withdrawal.
INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNT CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
An Individual Retirement Account (IRA CD) is secure and an excellent way for you to save for retirement. A number of options are available, including Roth and Education IRAs, and your selection depends on your investment goals. Depending on the option you choose, a North State Bank IRA CD provides either tax-deferred or tax-free savings at competitive interest rates. Interest rates on most IRA CDs are tiered, so based on your investment, you can earn a higher rate of interest on higher balances. Choose the term of your investment for the flexibility of a short-term investment or the earning power of a longer term investment.