SVP | MORTGAGE COMMUNITY OUTREACH OFFICER, SOUTHEAST RALEIGH
“North State Bank believes homeownership is an American dream that all families should have the opportunity to achieve. We provide resources to families in underserved communities to help them on the path to homeownership. Our goal as a company is to support potential homeowners as they build wealth, stability, and an anchor for their family.”
- Downtown Raleigh Alliance (board member)
- Countywide Community Development Corporation Celebrating the Dream, Wilmington planning committee
- White Oak Foundation Resource Center (Co-chair for Capital Campaign)
- Saint Augustine University Community Development Corporation (homeowner workshop partnership)
- Summer Salute for Transitions Life Care (Auction Chair since 2006)
- SAFEchild of Wake County (former board member)
- Family Promises of Wake County (former board member)
North Carolina School of Banking at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Chair of City of Raleigh Fair Housing Hearing Board
- Assistant to Regional Vice President of National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB, Triangle Chapter)
Sandra A. Temple Award for Exceptional Service and Commitment to North State Bank’s Summer Salute for Transitions Life Care (North State Bank)
Outside of the Office
Member of Steppin N’ Style, a “Chicago Style” dance group, Fan of the NC Ballet and NC Theatre. My favorite way to spend my time is enjoying the company of family and friends, reading, and traveling.
Born in Opelousas, Louisiana but grew up in Houston, Texas.
What I Like Most About Raleigh
Awesome city to raise a family! Also, it’s just a short drive to the beaches and the mountains.
Go to Place
Any of the amazing restaurants in the city.