Debuting Thursday, April 25
Our all-new Online Banking Center launches Thursday, April 25. This new Center will offer a more robust digital banking experience, enabling North State’s services to grow as technology advances.
It’s important to note, all of the features and functions you enjoy in the current system will be available in the new Center. With that in mind, here’s an overview of what to expect.
Key Items to Note
Access to Bill Pay Unavailable April 22 – April 24
Bill Pay is unavailable through Wednesday, April 24, in preparation for the launch. All previously scheduled payments will be processed. Bill Pay will be available again beginning the morning of April 25.
Connecting to Third Party Platforms (QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint)
Customers who connect their Online Banking to other platforms such as Quicken, QuickBooks®, Mint, etc. will need to reestablish this connection on or after April 25. Review tips on steps to take both before and after the conversion.
Update to Our New Mobile App
The first time you use Mobile Banking on or after April 25, you will be prompted to update the app. All of the features and functions available with the desktop version of Online Banking will now be available with the Mobile version as well.
- Password Update: During the first login on or after April 25, you will be prompted to create a new password. This set-up will include receiving and entering a one-time verification code provided to you by text or phone call.
- Fresh Look: The new Center will have a modern design with streamlined navigation.
- New Look for Statements + More Statement History: Along with the changes to Online Banking, we are updating the design and layout of our account statements and we will begin archiving more eStatements for access through our online platform. At launch, three to six months of statement history will be available. Going forward, statement history will be stored each month and with time, up to five years of statement history will be accessible.
- Money Management Tools: You will have access to a free, personal money management tool that automatically syncs with your online account information.
- Unified Desktop and Mobile Functionality: All of the features and functions available with the desktop version of Online Banking will now be available with the Mobile version as well. Mobile users will need to update their app on or after April 25.
- Optional Accounting Software for Small Businesses: For a modest monthly fee, small businesses may enroll in our new accounting solution, Autobooks. This online platform supports core business needs of basic accounting, invoicing and payment services integrated directly with our Online Banking Center. We will provide more information about this new service soon.
Plus, Cash Management Users will also have these new features:
- Recurring ACH: Users will be able to schedule recurring ACH transactions.
- Expanded Custom Account Naming: There will be a larger character allotment to customize the names of accounts, making it easier to label and differentiate.
- Positive Pay with ACH: The Positive Pay service will expand to review ACH transactions in addition to checks.
- Central Recipient Database: Once a recipient is established in the new Center, users will be able to access that recipient for both ACH and Wire transactions.
What’s Not Changing:
- All of the features and functions you enjoy in our current system will be available in the new Center, including person-to-person payments, funds transfers and Mobile Deposit (when used from a smartphone).
- Your Bill Pay payees, recurring payments and history.
- Access to statement history.
- ACH templates and history (for Cash Management users).