Our all-new Online Banking Center launched on Thursday, April 25, offering a more robust digital banking experience and enabling North State’s services to grow as technology advances.
It’s important to note that all of the features and functions you enjoyed in the former system are available in the new Center.
We're Here to Help
We have a dedicated Online Banking support team available by phone at 877.807.9668, including evenings until 9 PM and weekends from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Key Items to Note
Third Party Platform Connections (QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint)
Customers who connect their Online Banking to other platforms such as Quicken, QuickBooks®, Mint®, etc. will need to reestablish this connection. When reconnecting, select "North State Bank - New" or "North State Bank (NC)" from the "Bank Feeds" dropdown ("New" for all versions except online). For step-by-step instructions, click here.
ACH and Wire Transactions
For video tutorials detailing how to complete ACH and wire transactions, click here.
Bill Pay Users
If you were enrolled in Bill Pay prior to April 24, do not select the prompt to enroll that may show after you select “Bill Pay.” If you do not see your previous Bill Pay activity (history, payees, etc.), contact OnlineBankingSupport@NorthStateBank.com.
Mobile App Update
For iPhone Users: The first time you use Mobile Banking on or after April 25, you will be prompted to update the app. If you have difficultly with the app update, delete the former app, then download and install the new North State Bank Mobile app. All of the features and functions available with the desktop version of Online Banking are now available with the Mobile version.
For Android Users: On or after April 25, you will need to delete the former app, then download and install the new North State Bank Mobile app. Click here to access the new app.
- Password Update: During the first login on or after April 25, you will be prompted to create a new password. This set-up will include receiving and entering a one-time verification code provided to you by text or phone call. Preview the steps for your first login.
- Fresh Look: The new Center has a modern design with streamlined navigation.
- New Look for Statements + More Statement History: We are updating the design and layout of our account statements and we will begin archiving more eStatements for access through our online platform. Three to six months of statement history is currently available. Going forward, statement history will be stored each month and, in time, up to five years of statement history will be accessible.
- Money Management Tools: You have access to a free, personal money management tool that automatically syncs with your online account information.
- Unified Desktop and Mobile Functionality: All of the features and functions available with the desktop version of Online Banking are now available with the Mobile version. Mobile users will need to update or re-install their app on or after April 25.
- Optional Accounting Software for Small Businesses: For a modest monthly fee, small businesses may enroll in our new accounting solution, Autobooks. This online platform supports the core business needs of basic accounting, invoicing and payment services integrated directly with our Online Banking Center. We will provide more information about this new service soon.
Enhanced Cash Management Features
- Recurring ACH: Users can schedule recurring ACH transactions.
- Expanded Custom Account Naming: There is a larger character allotment to customize the names of accounts, making it easier to label and differentiate.
- Positive Pay with ACH: Positive Pay service now includes the review of ACH transactions in addition to checks.
- Central Recipient Database: Once a recipient is established in the new Center, users can access that recipient for both ACH and Wire transactions.
What Did Not Change
- All of the features and functions you enjoyed in the former system are available in the new Center, including person-to-person payments, funds transfers and Mobile Deposit (when used from a smartphone).
- Your Bill Pay payees, recurring payments and history.
- Access to statement history.
- ACH templates and history (for Cash Management users).
Your browser must be HTML 5 compatible. We recommend updating your browser to the latest version available, not just to ensure compatibility with the new Online Banking Center, but also to ensure your online experience is as secure as possible. Browsers below the following requirements are not compatible:
- Internet Explorer – Version 11 and below
- Firefox – Version 24 and below
- Chrome – Version 30 and below
- Safari – Version 6 and below