For the health and safety of our team members and customers, beginning Monday, November 30, 2020, North State Bank lobbies are closed for walk-in service. Our offices are open during regular business hours and will continue to serve customers through all remote and select in-person channels, including:
- Online, Mobile and automated Telephone Banking
- Person-to-person phone assistance
- In-person appointments scheduled directly with a team member
The following enhanced measures are in place at each of our banking offices:
- Face coverings are required, including for children age 5 and older.
- Markers on the floor indicating the recommended six-foot separation.
- Plexiglass partitions at each teller station.
- Frequent disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces throughout the day in addition to our regular daily office cleanings.
- Frequent employee hand washing and sanitizing.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for customer.
As we have been throughout the pandemic, we remain open and ready to serve you.