It is often said, “cash flow is king.” Leasing equipment can provide you with 100% financing, enabling your company to preserve cash flow, or working capital, for use towards expansion, improvements, marketing, research and development.
North State Bank’s lease financing solutions can help you get the equipment your business needs without the large up-front cost of ownership, allowing you to remain competitive and agile
- 100% financing available for new or used equipment, including soft costs such as training, shipping and installation.
- Terms ranging from 2 to 5 years to meet your tax or accounting needs.
- Flexible repayment schedules designed with cash flow in mind.
- Cash Flow: Preserve the money you have on-hand and your lines of credit for other opportunities.
- Predictable and Straightforward: The monthly payment will remain the same over the life of the lease and there are no compensating balances, closing costs, and blanket liens or other restrictive covenants. It’s simple, predictable and straightforward.
- Flexible Terms and Competitive Rates: We’ll work with you to find the terms that set you up for success with a competitive rate.
- Possible Tax Benefits: Depending on the lease type, all or some of your payment amount may be tax deductible. *Consult a tax advisor regarding tax benefits including the deductibility of interest, rents and charges.
- Working with the Best: North State Bank leasing and equipment bankers have one focus—providing financing solutions that fuel your business for success today and tomorrow.
We offer lease financing solutions for:
Machinery and metalworking
Furniture and fixtures
Fleet vehicles such as cars, trucks or vans
Tractors or trailers
Do you have a need not listed above? Contact us to explore how we can help.
Types of Lease Financing Available
Capital Leasing with Purchase Option
- Typically used to purchase an asset for your practice or business.
- Allows your company to depreciate the cost of the equipment and expense the interest portion of the lease payment.
- Offers flexibility at the end of the lease to either purchase the equipment or upgrade the equipment with a newer model.
- Allows the company to write off the monthly lease payment as a business expense.