CASH MANAGEMENT BY NETBANKER
Enhance your Online Banking and Bill Pay capabilities with Cash Management services, including:
- Access Rights Control – Develop custom user limits and access rights to accounts based on the needs of your business or organization.
- Wire Transfers – Initiate transfers between North State Bank and other financial institutions. (Limit restrictions and wire fees apply.)
- ACH Transactions – A cost-effective and efficient method to set up direct deposit payments and collect pre-authorized payments. (Limits and credit restrictions apply.)
- Positive Pay – A check fraud detection tool to reduce your risk of fraud. Each day your organization will upload a file of checks written and it is compared to the items clearing the account. If a discrepancy is detected the bank will contact you before the check is paid on the account.
- Dual Control- NetBanker Dual Control adds another layer of security to your company's online banking profile. Once activated, Dual Control requires approval for certain transactions performed on NetBanker by all users, including Wire Transfer and ACH activities. Key features and benefits are available here.
Cash Management services are available for a monthly fee of $50.
The ACH Network is governed by NACHA operating rules. To obtain a copy of the ACH rules, please contact a North State Bank office so that a copy may be ordered for you. You may also obtain a read-only copy online by clicking here and logging in as a basic user.