Vice President and Commercial Banker, North Hills
“For me, banking is not about the numbers. It’s about people and the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life.
- The Risk Management Association (member)
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Woman (TCREW, member)
- The Woman's Center (board chair)
- Habitat for Humanity
Leadership Raleigh 38 (Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce)
Twenty-seven years in the financial services industry including serving as vice president and Financial Services Manager and a variety of other positions at First Citizens Bank.
- Indian River State College, Associate of Arts in History
- Florida Atlantic University
Outside the Office
Reading, going to movies, volunteering at my church, and spending time with family and friends. I love anything that pertains to the beach and being involved in the community.