“My passion is helping entrepreneurs. I want to understand where they are now and, more importantly, where they are headed. With that understanding, I can recommend the best lending solution for their short and long-term needs.”
I grew up in banking, so to speak, starting my career as a full-time personal banker while in college and growing into other roles. In the late ‘90s, I found my sweet spot with SBA lending and it’s been my passion ever since.
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Commercial Realtors Executive Women (CREW)
- Georgia Quality Lenders Circle
- NorthPoint Community Church
- Georgia State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (major in management with emphasis on international affairs)
- Emory University, Powerful Public Speaking Skills Course
Grew Up In
Atlanta and Savannah, Georgia
Outside of the Office
You’ll find me with one of my three loves, my faith, family and friends. I enjoy being outdoors, traveling and trying new experiences.