Senior Vice President and Wilmington Market President
“By immersing ourselves in the community and partnering with relationship-minded businesses, North State Bank has become the go-to community bank in Wilmington for quality customer service and customized financial care. Personally and professionally, I enjoy the excitement and dynamics that are unique to this area.”
- Long-time volunteer and supporter of the Cape Fear Council of the
Boy Scouts of America, including serving as Vice President of Membership and on the Executive Board as well as serving as Vice Chairman for both the Golf Tournament and Leadership Luncheon.
- Wilmington Business Development (Board member and Vice Chair)
- Cameron Art Museum (Past President, Board of Trustees)
2017 Silver Beaver Award for Distinguished Service, Cape Fear Council of the Boy Scouts of America
Held executive-level positions at NewBridge Bank, BB&T, and United Carolina Bank
- Appalachian State University, Bachelor of Arts in English
- American Bankers Association Stonier Graduate School of Banking at the University of Pennsylvania
- North Carolina Bankers Association School of Banking at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Richfield, North Carolina
Outside the Office
Writing, reading, and hiking
I’m the middle child in a set of identical triplets.