Vice President and Commercial Banker, Wilmington
“I approach banking with this question, ‘What tool can I bring to the table to help my customer succeed?’ Working with customers to explore and answer that question is what I enjoy most about my work.”
- Pine Valley Country Club (finance committee member)
- Boy Scouts of America (leadership luncheon volunteer)
- Winter Park Baptist Church
- Wilmington-Cape Fear Home Builders Association
- Wilmington Chamber of Commerce
Two decades and counting in the financial services industry, including working at First Bank and RBC Bank before joining North State.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Wallace, North Carolina
Outside the Office
I enjoy spending time with family, golf and snowboarding.
Little Known Fact
I was one of five RBC Bank employees chosen to carry the Olympic torch preceding the 2010 Winter Games.