“Garner offers the best of several worlds. Our proximity to the heart of the Triangle is certainly an asset, but with a small-town vibe that I enjoy. The size of our community lends itself well to North State’s approach to service—we value getting to know customers on a personal level.”
- Poole Family YMCA (board of directors)
- Garner Morning Rotary Club (member)
- Daniel Center of Raleigh (formerly on the board of advisors)
I have worked in financial services for seventeen years, serving in roles at First Citizens Bank and PNC Bank prior to joining North State Bank.
- Pfeiffer University, Masters in Business Administration
- North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- American Bankers Association Stonier Graduate School of Banking at the University of Pennsylvania
Gastonia, North Carolina
I love shag dancing and currently compete on the Competitive Shaggers Association's pro circuit. I am a three-time National Shag Dance Finalist, the 2008 Grand National Shag Dance Team Champion and 2002 National Shag Dance Runner-Up (non-pro).