Senior Vice President and Market President, Wake Forest
“I have a personal approach to growing people and businesses. I consider each of them to be friends and family, as does everyone at North State Bank. We all take pride in our professionalism and building long term relationships. I will go the extra mile for every one of my clients, each and every time.”
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
- Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors (TCAR)
- Connected Women of North Carolina
- Habitat for Humanity
- Meals on Wheels
- Women In Networking (WIN)
- Backpack Buddies
- Leadership Wake Forest (Wake Forest Area Chamber of Commerce)
I have 18 years of banking experience, and before joining North State, I was a commercial business development officer at Fidelity Bank. I’ve also held positions at Capital Bank, RBC Bank, and BB&T.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Bachelor of Fine Arts
- North Carolina Bankers Association School of Banking at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Outside the Office
I enjoy running including Spartan Races (obstacle races) and charity runs such as Susan G Komen. When I’m not running, you’ll likely find me kayaking, hiking, reading, or painting.