SBA & USDA B&I Business Development Officer
“I bring to bear a variety of skills and experience that I have honed over the course of my professional career, both in and outside of banking. I have a passion for helping small businesses succeed and achieve their goals.”
I have experience on “both sides of the table” as a banker and an SBA borrower. My background includes being a successful entrepreneur and commodity floor trader. I also have extensive experience in the energy industry, am the author of a best-selling book on economics, and am a commercial real estate developer and public speaker.
- Yorktown Community School Foundation, Treasurer
- Ball State Economics Advisory Board, Vice Chair
- Muncie Sunrise Rotary, Member
- 2nd Grade Junior Achievement Teacher
- North Carolina State University, Master of Business Administration and McLauchlan Leadership Fellow
- Ball State University, Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Ball State University, Bachelor of Science in Risk Management
Real Estate Broker, State of Indiana
Outside of the Office
I am active in regenerative agriculture as a farmer of corn, soybeans, wheat, and many specialty crops, as well as livestock. I also work with other farmers on renewable energy projects and enjoy working on commercial real estate developments.
I was a four-year letter winner in Track & Field at Ball State University as a 400-meter hurdler, and in 2018, I published a book.