Senior Vice President and President of the Specialized Lending Group, North Raleigh
“Leading North State’s effort to support builders and their buyers is rewarding. It keeps me in-tune with the heart of what is happening in the Triangle.”
- YMCA’s “We Build People” Campaign
- Town of Wake Forest, Business and Industry Partnership
- American Banking Association’s Grassroots North Carolina Representative North Carolina Banking Association’s Grassroots North Carolina Team Chairman
I’ve worked at North State for 13 years and counting. Before joining the Bank, I held positions at Bank of America primarily focused on commercial banking.
- East Carolina University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in finance and a minor in economics
- American Bankers Association Stonier Graduate School of Banking at the University of Pennsylvania
- North Carolina Bankers Association School of Banking at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Califon, New Jersey
Outside the Office
You’ll probably find me outside—cycling and fishing are my “go to” activities.