Assistant Vice President and Commercial Loan Portfolio Manager, Downtown Raleigh
“I enjoy banking because it gives me the opportunity to engage with and help people every day. From someone starting out to those who have been in business for years, it’s exciting to be part of the fabric of their lives and their businesses.”
- YMCA of the Triangle (board member)
- Orange County Small Business Loan Fund (president)
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro Sunrise Rotary Club
Thirty years in the financial services industry, most recently working at Bank of North Carolina before joining North State Bank.
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School, Masters of Business Administration
- Davidson College, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Outside the Office
Hiking, gardening and beekeeping.