“Getting to know business owners and learning about their companies is something I truly enjoy. The more I understand, the better I’m able to link customers with the right tools and team members to address their financial needs.”
- Capital Area Preservation (Board member)
- Business Referral Group, City Club
- Habitat for Humanity
- Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce (former Board member)
- Business Network International (former Secretary/Treasurer)
- Trentini Foundation (former Board Vice President)
- Wake Forest Downtown, Inc. (former Chairman of the Board)
- Colonel for Poyner YMCA We Build People campaign
- Leadership Raleigh 36 Graduate and Leadership Raleigh 38 Chairman (Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce)
My work in the financial services industry began after I graduated from college and continued for 15 years. I took a brief hiatus from banking to explore another passion—cooking. I was a line cook at Chef & the Farmer and went on to become the Director of Culinary Operations for Deep Run Productions, working alongside renowned chef and author, Vivian Howard. I thoroughly enjoyed this experience, but am happy to be back in Raleigh and in banking.
North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance Concentration
Yanceyville, North Carolina
Outside the Office
You’ll find me traveling and exploring new places, especially from a culinary perspective. I love to cook, hike and camp in the mountains, play trivia games and spend time with my dogs, Leni and Lotti. I am a big fan of music, visiting historic sites and the Pittsburgh Steelers.